May 14, 2014
Interview with Dr. Keri Peterson, Spokesperson for Clorox
More and more people are suffering from allergies we’re up to 36 million Americans.
Dr. Keri Peterson:
If you have a parent with allergies, 1 parent gives you a 33% chance of having allergies. And if you have 2 parents that have allergies you have a 67% chance and they can develop at any age.